"So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good. Until you dragged me back into to this freak show and put everyone here at risk. You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"
And in that moment, I swear the Hulk was less of a giant rage monster, and more of a giant green protector keeping Bruce safe.
I just love how this movie depicts them as a regular family.
they are literally flying in the sky, going to save the day from a threatening robot and they still act like everything is totally normal.
Also known as Dean Thomas from Gryffindor.
Also known as dAMN SON
Still rockin them Gryffindor colors ain’t ya baby?
fav person of the day
because actually helping people with cosplay emergencies!
literally the most important man at supanova this year
he gave me double sided tape
what a good human being
petition to have a designated Captain Patch-It at all cons from now on.
Every con needs a squad of these guys.
Always reblog The Princess Bride
MOST QUOTABLE MOVIE EVER
this film though ffs
"Have fun storming the castle, boys!"
"You think it’ll work?"
"It’d take a miracle."
I feel not enough people acknowledge John Mulaney
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
The only thing I want in Avengers 2 is Cap picking up Thor’s hammer, totally unaware it should be impossible.
Actually in Marvel lore it is implicitly stated That Steve is one of only a few people on earth actually worthy of carrying Thor’s hammer
To hell with Steve, I want Natasha to pick it up and realise, even with all the red in her ledger, she is still just as worthy as Thor or Steve.
yes yes yes to all
Three dimensional characters for the win.
"It feels better, right?" is the part that gets me, because it explains everything about Flash ever.